Drop-off Dates (by Appointment ONLY)
Sat, August 19 • 9:15am–8:00pm*
*Saturday drop-off hours are for large items or over 400 items please
Sun, August 20 • 1:00pm–8:00pm
Mon, August 21 • 9:15am–11:00am
- Sign up for drop-off time using the Drop-off Appointment Scheduler (log in using consignor number and password. Then click “sign up” next to the time you would like to drop off your items). Please DO NOT select a drop-off during your volunteer work shift. Make your drop-off before or after your scheduled work shift.
- You must have a minimum of ten (10) accepted items.
- You are allowed ONE drop-off appointment. Please make sure all items are tagged and ready to be checked (no tagging in lobby please).
- You must show up early and be unloaded by your scheduled appointment time. If you are late or miss your drop-off appointment, you will be rescheduled at the earliest available opportunity.
- You MUST have your items separated by gender and size for quicker drop off. You may rubber band clothes hangers by size (please do not tape groups together).
- Items will be checked in at drop off.
- Please stay until all your items have been reviewed.
- Take home or donate any unaccepted items. Please do not be offended; our lighting may show spots not seen at home.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item.
- You are entitled to a second opinion if it is unclear why an item was not accepted.
Pick-up Date (no appointment necessary)
Saturday, August 26 • 4–6pm
- ALL items not picked up by 6pm on Saturday, August 26, will be donated to Faith in Action. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Unclaimed items missing tags will be donated to charity.
- You must provide picture ID and pick-up pass to claim your leftover items and proceeds.